Childbearing and aging can be hard on a woman’s body in many respects. One of the most commonly experienced changes is one of the least talked about. Changes in appearance and sensation occur often and for many women. Stretched, weakened tissues can lead to urinary stress incontinence, dryness, painful intercourse, and discomfort wearing tight clothing.
If you are dealing with any of these issues, you don’t have to live with the physical and emotional discomfort any longer. Valley Laser & Skin is now proud to offer RejuVAnate by Rohrer Aesthetics. This clinically proven treatment tightens, tones, and effectively strengthens weakened tissue in a matter of weeks, with no downtime. It’s safe, virtually pain-free, and takes less than 20 minutes to complete one treatment.
Laser Rejuvenation can help improve tone and lubrication which may improve intercourse. This procedure also reduces urinary incontinence, often freeing women from the need for extra pads and frequent trips to the restroom.
Benefits of RejuVAnate:
- Reduce or stop stress urinary incontinence (i.e., you pee when you sneeze)
- Restore natural lubrication
- Alleviate pain during intercourse
- Enhance sex for you and your partner
- Restore comfort when wearing tight clothing
- Enhance self-confidence and overall sense of well-being
How It Works
RejuVAnate tightens tissue using pulses of CO2 laser energy into the collagen layer of the mucous membrane, where concentrated thermal heating leads to “shrinkage” producing tightening of the vaginal wall. Tightening also occurs along the base of the bladder, which improves urinary incontinence. During treatment energy gently heats the external and internal tissues, including the labia and vagina, causing these tissues to contract and prompt deep layers of the skin to produce new collagen.
Who is a good Candidate for RejuVAnate?
- Women with mild to moderate laxity.
- Women who have not yet had a child but would like tightening/firming.
- Women with laxity after childbirth
- Women with mild urinary incontinence.
- Women who wish to avoid a surgical procedure.
- Post-menopausal women with dry, atrophic changes in the vaginal walls
What to Expect
Treatment is not painful, and no anesthetic is needed. If you have ever had a transvaginal ultrasound, the experience will be similar. Most patients feel only a mild, warm sensation as the wand is passed over the skin. You can return to your normal routine immediately. One treatment takes less than 20 minutes.
How long does RejuVAnate last?
The recommended plan is 3 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart with a touchup at one year. Although everyone is different, most patients experience the desired benefit for at least one year or even longer. Follow up treatment can be performed to maintain the results. Results are typically noticed within a couple of days, although some patients may take up to two weeks.